Saturday, July 31, 2010

No time for blogging

I have had a busy day today.  I went to my mom's house this morning and helped her on her computer for a while.  She wanted to learn how to put pictures on facebook and a few other things.  We had a good time doing it.  Then I went on my dad's computer and did some stuff on his facebook.  He wanted his friends to see his old picture of when he was young along side a picture of him now so that his friends from high school would know who he was and his friends from now would also know who he was.  I couldn't get it to work on his computer because he doesn't have any software on his computer that does it.  So I waited till I got home and did it on my computer.

Went and got Desi and Lilly and took them with me grocery shopping.  I made a huge discovery.  Never let your five year old granddaughter help you while you shop.  I got to the cash register and had all kinds of food in there I didn't want.  She was so proud of how she helped Nana!

We came home and I put all the food away and put on a movie for them.  It's bed time now and I realized I didn't get to write on my blog.  I really have nothing prepared so I'm not going to worry about it tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow.

Be blessed,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment