Friday, October 8, 2010

So weird


My laptop is working right now.  That's really weird since it's been giving me a hard time all week.  Today Mohan said he would work on it if I bring it over this weekend.  I turned it on tonight  and it's working.  It's still being pretty unstable so I will go ahead and let Mohan work his magic on it.  But I just think it's weird that it wouldn't work all week and then after talking to Mohan it works.  Maybe it's scared of him.  LOL!


So my boy came home from work early tonight.  We are just chatting about stuff.  He's cooking calamari for dinner and fettuccine.  Tomorrow night is his going away party and in a few days he'll be gone.  I will most likely cry.  He's never been more than a few miles down the road from me.  He promises me he'll be back in six weeks...and I am holding him to it.




Meanwhile my other son is talking about moving back to Arizona.  California is just too expensive and he misses us.  The problem is the expense of moving.  He would have to save up for a U-haul and enough money to get a place to live with deposits for all utilities.  His wife is a hair dresser so she should have no trouble finding a job.  He on the other hand might have a harder time.  He injured his hand at his last job and is currently on disability.  Not sure how long that will last.  I sure miss him and would love him to move back home with his wife Megan.
Megan and Jack

If I could get the other kid, Angie to move back home, I would have all my kids in AZ,  But alas, they love California.  Angie is an ocean lover and moving her away from the ocean would be next to impossible.  She has three girls and I hate not being able to see them.  I miss them and have never met Audrey.  She is a cutie though.  Maybe if Jack moves out here she'll follow.




Hard for me to believe I've never met this child yet.  I want to hold her so bad.  Long distance grand babies are no fun.

Well, visiting with my son, and then off to bed for the night.  Have a great evening and I may or may not be back on.

Be bless,

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Mom, six months. Not six weeks. That would be a vacation if I were to be gone only six weeks. Lol

    ReplyDelete