Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Then God created........

I know God loves me.  I mean, I really know God loves me!  Ya wanna know how I know?  Because He created...




CHOCOLATE!!!

What is better than chocolate?  It is the most perfect food in all the world!  When I'm stressed, what do I crave? 



CHOCOLATE!!!

When I am happy, what do I crave?


CHOCOLATE!!!

When I am worried, what do I crave?



CHOCOLATE!!!

When I am sad, WHAT DO I CRAVE?



CHOCOLATE!!!



Yes!  Chocolate!



God would not have created such a marvelous and splendidly perfect food if He did not love me!  I am completely and totally convinced that when I die and go to Heaven, chocolate will be everywhere! 

And the best news...no calories!  It's going to be wonderful!!!

(And you thought the gate to Heaven was made of pearls!)


(You've been warned....)


(Or a lot of chocholate now and now!)


(Just ask my husband!)


Song of Solomon 2:4 (KJV)
He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

(I do believe there will be chocolate there!)

Be blessed,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment